Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Beautiful Little One


She is here! Our Beautiful Claire
Born: November 1, 2013




I can't get over how perfect she is. We were super surprised at all of her blonde hair. We thought for sure it would be brown, but I love it. It is amazing how fast time goes by. She will be a month old soon and I still feel like she is brand new. She is even growing a little. Daddy was saying just the other day that it seems like her little hands are getting bigger.
The transition to Motherhood has come naturally I feel. There are still days, however where I feel completely overwhelmed and inadequate, but I always receive a quiet reassurance that things will work out and that I am doing just fine.

Some of our babies milestones:

She is more alert and looking around quite a bit. She loves it when her dad is home she knows his voice and tries to look for him.

My mom got us a fun little gym for her and right now she loves the mirror that hangs from it. She will gaze into it and study herself through it.

She is sleeping a little better at night some nights are better then others.

I feel I have finally got the hang of how to help her to sleep. I finally bought her some little snuggies from Target. They have been a life saver for us. I wrapped her up in them and rock her to sleep after she nurses and she seems to be going to bed easier. If this doesn't work I will give her little feet a massage with lavender soothing lotion.

She is a super strong baby and will lift her head a lot to try and look around. She also tries to sit up sometimes. She already wants to be a big girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment